Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Was it really that long ago?

y760.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Jesus. I still think this was the best day I have ever had as an Albion supporter. The feeling I had at the end of the game (as I held a balloon which was vibrating due to the Albion supports loud and continuous singing) has never been replicated.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Christ! that makes me feel old, probably the day out as an Albion fan. Think I'll go and have my mid morning nap now.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
And it's Case, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Jimmy Case with an absolute belterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Great day out, great sight of the ball heading in my direction at the Clock End......oh Jimmy, Jimmy.....Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Case

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The greatest BHAFC day in my life, it was amazing.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Sheffield Wednesday :lolol: even in those days they thought they were a MASSIVE club :)

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
I was only 12, and thought this was how supporting Brighton would always be. never forget the noise and mass of yellow just when the players came out to warm up.

On the friday I didn't have a ticket and wasn't going, but a friend's daughter got chicken pox so off I went. Amazing day. On a par with Hereford away, but that was a day of relief more than absolute joy.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Jesus. I still think this was the best day I have ever had as an Albion supporter. The feeling I had at the end of the game (as I held a balloon which was vibrating due to the Albion supports loud and continuous singing) has never been replicated.

Same here, although getting promotion to old Div 1 at Newcastle in '79 wasn't bad!!

Exmouth Seagull

Sep 11, 2003
Great memories. Jimmy Case's shot would have taken my head-off if the back of the net hadn't got in the way.

Second greatest Albion day of all time for me, the Liverpool away win in the fifth round being number one.

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Clock end. Sunshine. Constant singing. Graham Moseley wonder save. Jimmy Case belter. Robinson turning so slowly to bang in the winner. Jimmy Melia dancing on the pitch at the end. I recently found my semi, final and replay programmes and tickets and have framed them for my study. Great memories.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Great day out, great sight of the ball heading in my direction at the Clock End......oh Jimmy, Jimmy.....Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy Case

I couldn't see the goal I could only see just above the crossbar which was the same and everybody else up towards the back, there was a slight ripple effect in the crowd when it hit the back of the net

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
The pre match beers at Victoria....... steaming hot day,.... big post match hangover headache......back to Brighton,... great sing song in the William Tell...... happy days.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here