Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kieffer Moore

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
my mate who i work with is a yeovil st holder has just pissed himself!!!worse than obika he said,dire

Blues Rock DJ

Apr 18, 2011
Dorset
have to say, mentioned him to previous dev coach , prior to Moore going to Bolton for a week's trial.......with all due respect not pulled up many trees since joining Yeovil.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Too tall - like so many his height he struggles to get off the ground and doesnt have the ball control skills to compensate on the floor. Lower league player at best from the (admittedly very) little I have seen.

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Andy Naylor finally caught up:

Albion are interested in Yeovil striker Kieffer Moore, according to reports in Somerset.

The Western Daily Press says Albion "are sniffing round Moore, who has a season to run on his contract".

Moore misses tonight's match between the teams at the Amex due to a calf injury.

The towering 20-year-old was working as a personal trainer a year ago while playing for Dorchester. He has caught the eye for relegation-bound Yeovil with five goals in 24 outings.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
With all the investment we have put into player recruitment, I do find it a little worrying that so many of the players we are linked to are from Nathan Jones' old clubs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here