Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Clubs and Hotels in Brighton

bobbyzam

Jul 5, 2006
London
I am going to the Yeovil game with 4 mates from London, we are planning on going out after the game and also staying in Brighton. Would anyone be able be to recommend a) somewhere to stay and b) some clubs that would be worth going to.

In terms of hotels as we will be out on the booze and heading back on Saturday we would just like somewhere cheap and cheerful to stumble back to.

As for clubs we are all 30 so would prefer somewhere that isn't full of teenagers and would probably prefer a more high end type of club

Any recommendations gratefully recieved

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Club Revenge and The Hotel Amsterdam.

A true taste of our wonderful city, if the figures quoted by the 'chair' of our supporters club are anything to go by.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Club Revenge and The Hotel Amsterdam.

A true taste of our wonderful city, if the figures quoted by the 'chair' of our supporters club are anything to go by.

and possibly a couple of snifters at The Bulldog just to kick the evening off?

D

Deleted User X18H

Court Craven Atlingworth Street.
For clubs . How about the Cowley Club on London Road? Plenty of over 30's in there and cheap.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Despite being 30 or so I'm still not sure what a 'high end club' is. I presume it's a club you have to pay a lot to get into in order to fraternise with the more expensive and better looking eastern european prostitute. Someone will know.
Anyhow. Accomodation - tried looking on airbnb? Failing which I know some nice chaps who are very happy to offer an overly refreshed chap from the provinces emergency accomodation. Just stagger in an easterly direction along the seafront at night and a good samaritan will appear. Clubs - just avoid west street.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here