Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Concratulations Luton Town

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
I predict that there will not be a whole lot of love for your post, on here.

Indeed. One of the few non league clubs who most Football League fans are quite happy not to have to play again.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Booooooooooo! Horrible town, horrible club.

Would far rather that Cambridge United returned. Let's hope that they do, via the play offs.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Thought we're supposed to be a friendly club?

Football fans are subjective. I consider myself pretty friendly.

I also consider Luton (the town) to be an utter dump) and Luton (the football ground) to be equally so.

It's not one of those towns that football fans think "Yeah, that's a great day out" about.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
We'll be hearing a lot from this guy. Chief brick thrower from the 70's if my memory serves me correctly. He was more of an under arm merchant.

nick-owen.jpg

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
A horrid little scrotehole of a place and the fans i recall were foul of spirit and word. My hopes are for us to remain a great distance from the level they're at.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Thought we're supposed to be a friendly club?

We ARE.

And yet despite that....

Never had any time for them since we were bricked at the station back in the 70's

Vile club.

Indeed. One of the few non league clubs who most Football League fans are quite happy not to have to play again.

No congratulations from me,can't stand them and never have since the old days of the Goldstone.Hope they go back to obscurity where they belong.

Booooooooooo! Horrible town, horrible club.

Would far rather that Cambridge United returned. Let's hope that they do, via the play offs.

Football fans are subjective. I consider myself pretty friendly.

I also consider Luton (the town) to be an utter dump) and Luton (the football ground) to be equally so.

It's not one of those towns that football fans think "Yeah, that's a great day out" about.

Scumbags - hope they go straight back down next year

I'll try to whip up some honest and genuine enthusiasm for Luton To...

Nope. Can't do it. Sod 'em.

Does that not tell you something?

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patreon
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
So glad that they didn't clinch the title after they played a match; a chance of a pitch invasion and to goad the opposition fans. Chance of a few tear-ups next season - Portsmouth, Northampton (if they stay up), Newport, Plymouth etc. Some of their fans are still stuck in the eighties.

To be fair they should never have gone down to the Conference with that ridiculous 30 point deduction in the first place but I won't congratulate them.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here