Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Much of a Music Snob / Nerd Are You?

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
13 and didn't understood most of the questions. Maybe I just don't give a damn.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I got 35. Not bad.

Likewise got a bit lost two thirds in. What is a Loudness War and there were some names in there I did not recognise.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
I scored 45 :facepalm:.

Again, I didn't understand a lot of the later questions, and had this been a UK based quiz (I think it's American) I would probably have scored a lot more...

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
21/100 but I must admit I didn't bother with the last 20 or so questions - happy that they knew about Krautrock as a genre - now off to listen to some Faust... :rock:

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
32/100

"You’re a major music nerd, and most people in your life consider you to be an expert. You’re very committed, but there’s some lines you don’t cross."

Blimey, I'd hate to see what it says for someone with over 70/100.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
50 would have been more but for the mp3 stuff which I dislike hugely, music needs to be either live or in a physical state. There is much fun to be had looking at the art work, and knowing how many albums that Liza Strike is credited as a backing singer., and so on.

Now off to listen to a Gruppo Sportivo album

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton

You’re a major music nerd, and most people in your life consider you to be an expert. You’re very committed, but there’s some lines you don’t cross.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
21/100 but I must admit I didn't bother with the last 20 or so questions - happy that they knew about Krautrock as a genre - now off to listen to some Faust... :rock:

Can't beat a bit of Faust to end the day.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
You checked off 40 out of 100 on this list!
Touchstone
You’re a major music nerd, and most people in your life consider you to be an expert. You’re very committed, but there’s some lines you don’t cross.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here