Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are Amex Stadium Tours Still Running? Also, the Amex as a Tourist Attraction

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
There were a lot of threads during the first season especially, from fans who had taken their families and gone on a stadium tour around the Amex. I've checked out the BHA website (nothing) and the official Amex stadium webpage (404 error message). So does this mean they're still available by special request, or have they been cancelled altogether? If they are still going ahead, does anyone know if they have they changed the format from previous seasons (I haven't been on any tours yet).

Also, I thought it worth pointing out that the Amex is the 6th most highly-rated attraction in Brighton (out of 80+), at least according to Tripadvisor. More than functioning as a football ground, it seems to be a popular venue generally, if the reviews are anything to go by anyway. Interesting comparing it to other stadia, not mentioning any in particular.

Yes, going one of the special Easter ones this Friday with youngest Potting and eagerly awaiting seeing the museum, maybe even Dick's bar.

In fairness to op I don't think they are particularly easy to find on the website but they are still there.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
Thank you Bozza and Tarpon, I was going to say it's not clear on the website. Then I saw the heading "TOURS" along the top of the screen, and now I know I've made a fool of myself. As you were :facepalm:

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Yes, going one of the special Easter ones this Friday with youngest Potting and eagerly awaiting seeing the museum, maybe even Dick's bar.

In fairness to op I don't think they are particularly easy to find on the website but they are still there.

Hopefully you should see Dicks bar as that is where they start. Went on one last Thursday.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here