Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

CMS

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
My daughter took my grandson to the Easter/open/ kids day thingy at The Amex today. Grandson, who is Four had his picture taken with CMS, daughter commented how nice, polite and amazing man CMS is. While grandson has always been encouraged to like the Seagulls I think my daughter has a new hero in her life from today!:clap2:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I've never heard a bad word said about Cms as a person. Great role model for kids and a great ambassador for the club. I don't think I have ever wanted a player to do as well for the club as I do with Cms. He is a model professional and a breath of fresh air, in the modern world of over paid footballers and their ego's.

I've never heard a bad word said about Cms as a person. Great role model for kids and a great ambassador for the club. I don't think I have ever wanted a player to do as well for the club as I do with Cms. He is a model professional and a breath of fresh air, in the modern world of over paid footballers and their ego's.

Nicely put, my thoughts exactly regarding CMS as a man and role model.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I was really disappointed that he didn't get a few minutes on Saturday.

The game was won, the crowd was in good voice, would have topped off a great afternoon.

An ideal opportunity to give him a rousing welcome back.

And Oscar brings on Rodriguez. Shame.

theonesmith

Oct 27, 2008

Nice one kev

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I was really disappointed that he didn't get a few minutes on Saturday.

The game was won, the crowd was in good voice, would have topped off a great afternoon.

An ideal opportunity to give him a rousing welcome back.

And Oscar brings on Rodriguez. Shame.

This, though the reception he got when warming up was wonderful.

This, though the reception he got when warming up was wonderful.

I was hoping that he was going to come on for the last ten minutes and score in front of the north stand, thus prompting "marvellous scenes".

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009

One player I like over CMS is Calde <3

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here