Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
And with a few less people, it would be shorter

WeTheSouthStand

Apr 6, 2013
Peacehaven
Fair play to him, seems to be passionate about the Albion and that. Although I will be surprised if anybody will sit through 10 minutes let alone an hour and a half of it!

Perhaps try adding content to your videos? Clips, graphics, guests etc.

Yes, he occasionally does have other people in the live streams, but he interacts a lot with fans through social networking sites

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Fair play to the elvis looking saddo. If I find myself tuning in to watch him and his mate Alaistair talking "all things Brighton" I will be in Elysium and shall already be dead.

Either that or I'm finding it INCREADIBLY difficult to maintain an erection.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
This is the era of vloggers. The most popular can earn millions just from recording videos of themselves talking to the camera about whatever it is they do.

One of the biggest is a Swedish guy who goes by the name of Pewdiepie and lives in Brighton. He has made millions from playing games and recording himself at the same time commentating on what he's doing - fair play to him, I wouldn't mind that lifestyle

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
The awful thing is this bloke will probably be presenting his own TV show in a years time whilst I'm still sat in Essex taking the piss out of him. At least he's having a go. Good on him.

I shan't be tuning in mind.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
He is sitting in the Kharzi on that stream. It even has the right acoustics for the shitter. If you ask me. It ain't all about Brighton and Hove Albion with that young fella.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
These video blogs are like kryptonite to me and I can't seem to watch one without my body cringing into a massive spasm and for that reason I am out

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here