Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Consistency is the key but.....

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
.......we have not WON 4 on the bounce all season, can we do it now? :bounce::bounce::bounce:

EDIT: oh yes we did in Nov........yeah that's it job done we're going up.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
7 goals in the last 2 games is the sort of form we need to make it into the playoffs. The defence has been sound all season while it looks as if the attacking side to our game is now finally coming through.

Last edited:

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
7 goals in the 2 games is the sort of form we need to make it into the playoffs. The defence has been sound all season while it looks as if the attacking side to our game is now finally coming through.

Good point and you may be right but consistency is about more than 2 games

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
Ironically the Blackpool home game will be almost a year to the day since the 6-1 thrashing, which i was lucky enough to attend. Ulloa was rested or injured but it didn't seem to matter. If we get at them early doors it could be a cricket score next monday. Heads would certainly drop.

Lifelong Supporter

Aug 4, 2009
Burgess Hill
Yes this is realistic. Every new game starts 0 0 and there is an element of luck involved in any game and here I am thinking of refereeing decisions, injuries etc let alone the pressure of the occasion. 9 points from the last 4 games would be great and give us a good chance of the play offs.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The number if goals we beat Blackpool by is the key.

Ironically the Blackpool home game will be almost a year to the day since the 6-1 thrashing, which i was lucky enough to attend. Ulloa was rested or injured but it didn't seem to matter. If we get at them early doors it could be a cricket score next monday. Heads would certainly drop.

Albion 0-0 Blackpool

At least we'll know who to BLAME now.

:nono:

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
1-0 would do just fine. If we can take 3 wins that should be enough, 10 points almost certainly, 4 wins no doubt.

Maybe, but the opportunity is there to improve the goal difference, and that's something that is currently keeping us out of the top 6 and could be almost worth another point.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The Championship is such a tight division that confidence plays a huge part, that's why teams go on runs of unbeaten games, and then runs when they can't buy a win. We have regularly done this for three seasons now. It seems logical to think we are on a six match run now. Ipswich may feel they are doing the same. Reading need to find their form. Bournemouth could be coming to the end of there's?

It's all about timing that run. Weird weird division.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Can we do 3 in a row? I believe we can.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Started slowly today - no tempo unlike the games we won. Start at pace for the next 2 games = 6 points. Slow out of the gates and we will struggle.

Down to players not management IMO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here