Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Abu Hamza al-Masri aka 'Hooky' trial day 1.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Abu Hamza al-Masri aka 'Hooky' trial started today in the US (New York City) and it's jury selection. The court will find it had to find an impartial jury as Abu Hamza is linked with Al-Qaeda plus the trial is a stone throw from ground zero.

All relatives of the deceased are banned and so are their children from jury selection. All emergency personal that attended that fateful day are also excluded and also their children and relatives.

More to follow....

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Saajid Badat a British citizen colluding with Richard Reid (shoe bomber) to blow up Atlantic jets but decided not too and was arrested by British authority's and sentenced to serve 13 years imprisonment but was released 5 years early provided he gives evidence in the Abu Hamza al-Masri trial as he and Richard Reid attended Frinsbury Park Mosque under the guidance of Hooky.

Since his release he has since welshed on his deal and refuses to attend in person which could cause the trial to collapse which the US are furious with but bet the Government feel like they've been taken for mugs but that wouldn't be the first time. If he doesn't attend then he should be put back behind bars to serve the reminding 5 years.

Last edited:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
taken for mugs when we allowed him to hold court in the middle of a ****ing road
strange that as our police thought it was ok to arrest an MP who was demonstrating in a road peacefully
this bloody country is /has gone to the dogs

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
He'd be released and put in charge of education for 10 year olds in Birmingham if I had my way. Sounds like they could do with a moderate like Uncle Abu judging by the 10 o clock news.

He doesn't look too hard without the eye patch and the hook mind you. I'd let him wear them if I was chief prosecutor. He looks proper guilty.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
Give him a bit of his own treatment.
de658w.jpg

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
Give him a bit of his own treatment.
de658w.jpg

What? A monument in the Peak District. Seems a bit overly generous seeing as he would rather preach hate than go on a nice ramble.

D

Deleted member 22389

Just returned from holiday and the first thing that comes on the radio is further investigation in to these schools being infiltrated, segregating boys and girls, bullying teachers who do not beleive in the same thing, banning things like sex education, what is happening in this country is a joke. If people want to impose their own standards beliefs then I suggest they do it in a country that allows it. Given the option to leave the UK they wouldn't leave, because their own opportunities would then be severly restricted, so why the hell do we allow this crap to go on. Everything that makes this country great is slowly being ruined because of politics, political correctness and other crap like I mentioned above.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
didnt he attend Brighton Poly at one time?

Guilty!

Yes and studied engineering. Old Hooky is going for the nerd look by wearing glasses and it's common in the US for defendants to wear them just like Jodi Arias and her vile jail friend Marissa Devault's who both have never worn glasses in their entire life prior to the court case and defendants don’t look like they are capable of committing crimes when they wear glasses, well that's the thinking by defendants lawyers in the US.

The defense team are also trying to block video footage of Hooky giving his sermons at the finsbury mosque as it could be damaging to his case and I expect the defense team want the jury only to see the nerd looking fella in front of them and not see him looking like a complete nutter with his hook yelling vile abuse towards the west.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I love a good amputee courtroom drama and I've never known a week like it!

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I love a good amputee courtroom drama and I've never known a week like it!

:lolol:

At least Pistorius uses his prosthetic legs unlike Hooky who refuses to wear his new prosthetic arms as the hands look hilarious. I bet he has mental visions of his new rubber hands appearing in the papers over here. They are a sight to behold :smile:

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
I can't wait to hear his whinging about his future treatment as a guest of the American Correction System. My guess is he'll wish he'd asked Richard Reid to kick him up the botty whilst wearing his Semtex Slippers.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
What a find last thread on the page. I have only found out he's been found guilty and have been following the case but thought the jury would take a while before returning their verdict.

Old Hooky will be crying knowing he'll die in the ADX Florence super max prison. He's going there without a doubt and he'll have to wipe his own arse not like here in Belmarsh where he had a nurse to wipe his butt for him and his Belmarsh cell was kitted out with the latest gadgets at tax payers expense for his needs as if not his human rights would be breached. He has no rights where he's going but the opposite.

This is his new home.

[yt]IpzQB_zqjD4[/yt]

I agree with this nice chap :)

[yt]viO02PJ5oA8[/yt]

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Thats an interesting 'story'...a nurse for arse wiping...would love to see a link for that little 'fact'...haha

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
No, im not lost...give me a link for your 'arse wiping nurse' story, you went to the trouble of including it in your post, so im guessing it MUST be true !

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
Thats an interesting 'story'...a nurse for arse wiping...would love to see a link for that little 'fact'...haha

[Hamza] is unable to clean himself as he could do himself an injury. So prison officials have hired a male nurse named Harry to perform the task.

A prison source said: "He's known as 'Dirty Harry'. This guy has got one of the worst jobs in the world. His main reason for being there is to clean Hamza's backside. Everyone's having a laugh about it. But Hamza can't be left unclean. It would be a health hazard."

Hamza is being held in top-security Belmarsh jail, in South East London, as the US attempts to extradite him on terror charges.

The nurse - recruited from a private agency - spends up to two hours a day with him.

His other duties include helping the 47-year-old cleric to wash, cut his toenails, clip his beard and change his clothes.

Although employed mainly to look after Hamza, "Harry" performs similar duties for another inmate who lost his limbs.

He'll have to go uncleaned now :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here