Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Undertaker is NOT dead, but the other one is dead embarrassed

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Sad news whatever the circumstances but yet another wrestler dead 'before his time' despite the multi million dollar industry I wonder if they will ever get to the bottom of the apparent steroid abuse within the 'sport'?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Sad news whatever the circumstances but yet another wrestler dead 'before his time' despite the multi million dollar industry I wonder if they will ever get to the bottom of the apparent steroid abuse within the 'sport'?

Good God, I thought it was you at first Ian

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box

Thought this was a truthful post.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Thought this was a truthful post.

I did too.

To be fair, regardless of The Undertaker, Lenny makes a valid point, there have been a large number of wrestlers passing away at a young age.

I just wonder whether the McMahon family are serious about their 'duty of care' or are just worried about the product......

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
"Undertaker Hoaxed By Undertaker"

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Oooops !

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Which bit is the hoax?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
"Undertaker Hoaxed By Undertaker"

That's the internet for you, hands up on this one! Apologies grapple fans, although going on from what Beach Hut and others wrote clearly somethings not right with the death rate amongst the top wrestlers.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I did too.

To be fair, regardless of The Undertaker, Lenny makes a valid point, there have been a large number of wrestlers passing away at a young age.

I just wonder whether the McMahon family are serious about their 'duty of care' or are just worried about the product......
Vince knows he'd never get away with it again, like he did when charged with supplying steroids in 1994. Far too many high profile young deaths Benoit, Davey Boy Smith, Brian Pillman, Eddie Guerrero and many more which have some links to steroid/hgh abuse as a factor in the death. He may not be serious about duty of care but he's certainly serious about avoiding jail time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here