Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Where is everyone going for there 2014 holiday?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Off to Fethiye(Turkey) late June for 23 days. Can't wait. 7th visit to Turkey for me.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
my two weeks in coober pedy will be followed by a further fortnight in ullan bator whilst arranging transport to battam island , finishing off with three weeks in sunny sussex from august 8th....this year that is ...anything interesting happening in sussexin august...???

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Miami for World Cup warm up games (8 days)
Hong Kong in November for a few days, then off to Thailand/Vietnam or Cambodia for 10 days I think.
Festival in Belgium in July for 4 days
Estonia for the England game in October
Switzerland for the England game in September

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
On a more serious not just booked two weeks in the Loire Valley in August staying with my parents, one week in each house. That's right, having divorced over 20 years ago and not being able to stand the sight of each other they've both ended up living in France less than 100 miles apart :facepalm:

Not complaining though. Free board, kids get to play with Grandparents, house 1 is near loads of vineyards and house 2 is near load of good restaurants.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
3 weeks in Taiwan in August. Possibly a short trip over to Japan during that time.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
3 weeks in Taiwan in August. Possibly a short trip over to Japan during that time.

Nice! I lived in Taipei for nearly three years and toured round the island a couple of times. Would love to go back and see how it's changed. Maybe when the nippers are bigger.....or if the mrs leaves me......

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
17 day coach trip from Denver to Las Vegas April/May. Scotland or Welsh Wales for a summer week tba. Cyprus 7 days of late sun in the autumn. The rest of the time I'll waste on the Quantocks, Exmoor and Dartmoor.

It's a booger being retired.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Vegas next week :O

Algarve in June

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
This time last year I was traveling Vietnam considering going to South America this year. 12 months later I have a month old baby so possibly a week in Spain, maybe Majorca.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Just got back from a week in Swanage Dorset and surrounding areas, going back in May for the Diesel Gala on the Railway, Nice & Monaco in June, Dartmouth Devon in August and then Southwold Suffolk for Christmas.

.......might try and squeeze a small cruise in somewhere as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here