Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

March for England 2014

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I can't be the only one who saw the thread title and thought this was some late rallying call for Solly March to be in the England World Cup squad?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Ignoring the whole thing would make a lot more sense and send a much better message. Fact of the matter is that the UAF just wants a fight as much as the EDL do and are doing nothing but satisfying their primordial desires.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
He's a bit young. Agree he's come on leaps and bounds, and has incredile promise. But while we're in the Championship no chance.

Maybe one for Euro 2016?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
No fascists....no UAF...its a simple formulae...

Before, anybody gives it the ....the fascists have a voice, and they have a right to use that voice....
Their voices appear to be saying they are coming to Brighton to commit violent acts...

That fact has been confirmed by a 'supporter' of these nitwits on NSC.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Ignoring the whole thing would make a lot more sense and send a much better message. Fact of the matter is that the UAF just wants a fight as much as the EDL do and are doing nothing but satisfying their primordial desires.

Agreed. Let them carry out their non-political (sic) march and ignore them.

That's not going to happen, so why not lay on free buses for the EDL and UAF to Beeding Cement Works and let them slug it out there. It would be a damn sight cheaper and we can all get on with our lives without having to put up with a few hundred morons ruining the weekend.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
No fascists....no UAF...its a simple formulae...

Before, anybody gives it the ....the fascists have a voice, and they have a right to use that voice....
Their voices appear to be saying they are coming to Brighton to commit violent acts...

That fact has been confirmed by a 'supporter' of these nitwits on NSC.

I don't think they turn up to Brighton to commit violent acts against anything or anyone, they turn up to have a fight with the UAF. If the UAF showed the restraint to not show up, would the EDL bother coming back?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Actually Husty, in some of their posts...they say Brighton...not students....im afraid all Brighton is now left wing in their eyes.
We all know that this march is a representation of the British far-right...dressed up as St Georges day parade.

Its not just UAF either though is it...seems like a lot of independent people FROM Brighton in previous assemblies....compared to a few dozen
violent chavs, from outside the city coming to represent MFE....How many MFE from Brighton? One? Two? Half Dozen?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The facts are simple :

EDL = right wing arrogant knuckle scrapping wankers
UAF = left wing arrogant knuckle scrapping wankers

Neither are welcome in this wonderful city.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
I remember when the March For England came to Brighton the first time. They were met with bemused looks from passers by and no 'resistance'. As a result they all went for a picnic in Victoria Gardens and went home.

It was clear that for some of their marchers that were wanting to be more nationalistic than patriotic, and perhaps go beyond the peaceful intentions stated on their website. This was evident by singing about '10 German bombers' which, as much as it may have been a song of solidarity during the second world war, has little to do with the preservation of all that's good in English culture now.

I agree with what people say about the UAF, there are members amongst them who are just as confrontational to those who are involved with MFE.

I wish neither would come to town, and we be left with a peaceful Sunday next weekend. The presence of either will achieve nothing.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Actually Husty, in some of their posts...they say Brighton...not students....im afraid all Brighton is now left wing in their eyes.
We all know that this march is a representation of the British far-right...dressed up as St Georges day parade.

Just as we know that the UAF is a representation of the British far-left?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
Who wouldnt be there if the fascists were not...
and im fairly sure the people confronting fascists in Brighton, are not exclusively UAF....

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Who wouldnt be there if the fascists were not...

What relevance does that possibly have to what I posted? These 'independent Brighton types' (who probably actually aren't from Brighton) are still rather far-left leaning aren't they?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
A lot of relevance...no racist, violent fascists in Brighton, no confrontation by UAF, other groups, and Brighton residents.
Apparently, a lot of people dont like fascists. Shock, horror!!

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
A lot of relevance...no racist, violent fascists in Brighton, no confrontation by UAF, other groups, and Brighton residents.

You agree that the UAF represents the violent far-left of our society though?

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I believe the UAF like fighting....and not letting racists, and fascists rule our streets......
I dont like fascists..surprise surprise ;-)

The fascists have hijacked our flags, so that people are reluctant to be proud of them, or display them, in case they are considered far-right, or racists.
Now they want to hijack Englands national day.
People will react to that.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
The facts are simple :

EDL = right wing arrogant knuckle scrapping wankers
UAF = left wing arrogant knuckle scrapping wankers

Neither are welcome in this wonderful city.

I would say he's better suited to the Right Wing as he can cut in and shoot, but Hogdson may want balls into the box so in that instance, would probably play him on the Left Wing.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I believe the UAF like fighting....and not letting racists, and fascists rule our streets......
I dont like fascists..surprise surprise ;-)

The fascists have hijacked our flags, so that people are reluctant to be proud of them, or display them, in case they are considered far-right, or racists.
Now they want to hijack Englands national day.
People will react to that.

I think your deluded if you think anyone in the UAF is concerned about the hijacking of St Georges Day or negative connotations associated with St Georges Cross.

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
I dont believe all the people confronting the MFE are UAF...like some people on this forum....
Do you believe all the opposition was from UAF then?
Really?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here