Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Well over half the Liverpool team are British.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
That is why I want them to win the prem.

Johnson, Gerrand, Henderson, Sturridge, Sterling, Flanagan.

Sub: Allen, Moses

How refreshing when compared to the competition.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
None are really stunning players, which shows what an incredible job Brendan Rodgers has done with them. Next England manager please.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
None are really stunning players, which shows what an incredible job Brendan Rodgers has done with them. Next England manager please.

This.

I'd love to see Rodgers in charge of the England team.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

Would he want to manage a Foreign Country?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Gerrard, Henderson, Sterling and Sturridge have to start for England. Swap Rooney for Suarez and Lallana or the Ox for Coutinho and that's not a bad front six.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
That is why I want them to win the prem.

Johnson, Gerrand, Henderson, Sturridge, Sterling, Flanagan.

Sub: Allen, Moses

How refreshing when compared to the competition.

Were you happy when Man U won last year?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Gerrard, Henderson, Sterling and Sturridge have to start for England. Swap Rooney for Suarez and Lallana or the Ox for Coutinho and that's not a bad front six.

Not sure if Henderson should play in front of Carrick but otherwise completely agree.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham

Just shows that you do not have to have stunning players, you need to have a good team. I'll conceded that Suarez is a stunning player, when he is not being shot by snipers that is.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Were you happy when Man U won last year?

Who were their British players. Carrick, (Scholes?), Rooney, Giggs, Cleverley, Evans, Ferdinand. See what you are saying. Was I happy they won it? Rather them than Arsenal, City or Chelsea.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

Agree but I'd have Wilshire in for Coutinho. I'd like to see a purge of all Man Utd players other than Rooney (and Lingard in the future) because I dislike the club and all their plastic fans (many of whom will migrate this summer to another team in red).

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Who were their British players. Carrick, (Scholes?), Rooney, Giggs, Cleverley, Evans, Ferdinand. See what you are saying. Was I happy they won it? Rather them than Arsenal, City or Chelsea.

Smalling, Jones and Young as well. Fletcher as well if he'd been fit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here