Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fulham season tickets - from £299 again

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
A few weeks ago, Fulham announced season tickets for 2014/15 would be £100 cheaper than this season.

They're expecting to be in the Championship, everyone said...

Could be a bargain if they stay up.

(You can pay by monthly installment. And they allow you sell unwanted tickets through an agency.)

Yep, good club that treats its fans decently

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Finding an actual Fulham fan amongst the 25k in attendance each home game is akin to playing Where's Wally. Try it the next time they're on TV - first one to spot a Fulham scarf or replica shirt on someone wins. They've got more Premiership day trippers, away fans and other neutrals dotted around the ground than you've got at Selhurst Park and The Amex combined.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That's excellent

I disagree. They are devaluing their "product". If they ever get relegated, they will have 12,000 rattling around Craven Cottage as people will desert in their droves, siting poor value: "I'm not paying £275 in the Championship, it was only £299 in the Premier League"

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I disagree. They are devaluing their "product". If they ever get relegated, they will have 12,000 rattling around Craven Cottage as people will desert in their droves, siting poor value: "I'm not paying £275 in the Championship, it was only £299 in the Premier League"

Well, we could be about to find out.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

Really?

If it were me, i'd look at it as paying £12 a match, and whether it be the Championship or Premiership, i'd see it as bloody good value.

If they go down i'd imagine their crowds would drop more due to the fact that people on a the 3 occasions I've been seemed to use Fulham as an easy (and relatively cheap) way to get to see Premiership football in London.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

I'm not so sure - Surely Fulham fans would see this move for what it is (presumably an attempt to offer value to them) and would understand that it's comparatively cheap?

Yes, because we can afford to wipe £2m off our income stream, can't we?

Be interesting to know how Fulham can afford it though? And before you say bloated Sky Premiership revenues, what do you make of the chances of us knocking £100 of a season ticket once we get them?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
They also have billboard adverts up all over London in a desperate attempt to sell tickets. Their fanbase is pretty small to be honest.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I thought it might be a hook to get people to renew before their fate is decided, but see you can book these prices right up to 9th May.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Fulham in the Championship next season would be an intresting proposistion, They have a quailty youth team and it may give them a chance to bleed a few of their youngsters.

Ticket price is fantastic, I have a Fulham supporting friend, the only one I have ever met and he loves the club, he will still be going no matter what, but it will be intresting to see how many do jump ship after relegation.

seems odd that people on here say our floating fans are now all aboard the BHA Rollacoaster, whats to say floating Fulham fans who were once neutral are now committed to the cause?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Barber take note.

Why?

If we're selling 23k (more than anybody else in the division), why on earth would we cut our prices in half? That'd help with FFP massively, wouldn't it.

:ffsparr:

Yes, because we can afford to wipe £2m off our income stream, can't we?

carnegie.jpg

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Why?

If we're selling 23k (more than anybody else in the division), why on earth would we cut our prices in half? That'd help with FFP massively, wouldn't it.

:ffsparr:

Fan Service.

This isn't Wall Street, not everything has to be considered with an eye on the business, thinking only in cold, hard figures. The germans understand that, it's a shame we don't. It's even more of a shame that people are happy to deride people who understand that.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Finding an actual Fulham fan amongst the 25k in attendance each home game is akin to playing Where's Wally. Try it the next time they're on TV - first one to spot a Fulham scarf or replica shirt on someone wins. They've got more Premiership day trippers, away fans and other neutrals dotted around the ground than you've got at Selhurst Park and The Amex combined.

Quite. They have a neutral area for Christ sake. The ground 'only' holds 25,000, so to be able to offer that in the Premier league shows their fanbase is quite small.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here