Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] Boswell Buzzing After Victory

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Brighton & Hove Albion women defender Charley Boswell says confidence within the squad is sky high following yesterday’s superb 4-1 win over Charlton Athletic at Withdean.

The full-back played her part with an energetic performance down the right-hand side and is very proud of her team-mates after a third consecutive victory.

She told seagulls.co.uk, “I’m absolutely buzzing; to win a game as convincing as that is long overdue and to get it against Charlton is really going to work wonders for us now.“Going into the game we were slightly worried about the name of the side, which we didn’t need to be obviously, but to get a third win in a row is great and I’m so proud of all the girls.
“We proved that we can beat whoever is in front of us on our day and that we’re a team to be reckoned with.
“We just need to continue battling for each other and enjoy ourselves, because that’s when we play our best football.”
Charley is also determined to play a key role in Albion’s four remaining games of the season after bouncing back from several minor injuries, as John Donoghue’s side look to end the campaign strongly.
She added, “I took a few knocks in a row which knocked my confidence a bit, but now I’m feeling strong.
“There are only a few games left and I want to be a part of every single one of them.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here