Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Official Site] March Buzzing Over Future

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
Solly March is buzzing at the prospect of a long-term future at Brighton & Hove Albion - after committing himself to the club until 2018 - and now he is targeting promotion to the Premier League in that time.

The midfielder signed a new four-year deal with on Thursday and believes there are exciting times are ahead for his home club.

He told seagulls.co.uk, “I’m really excited; hopefully it’s going to be a good four years with the new training ground and the club pushing for promotion.“The staff are working hard behind the scenes to get the best young players and hopefully more of us can come through from the academy to the first team.
“A new contract does bring security, but we’ve got to keep moving forward. The main aim is to get promotion, so hopefully we can do that in the next few years.
“Being a Premier League player is the ultimate aim for any footballer, so hopefully we can get there soon.”
The 19-year-old has seen his role change in the side, moving into a central midfield position after previously playing out on the wing.
He added, “I just play where they want me to, but I enjoy playing in the centre and I think that’s going to be my position in the future.
“It allows me to get more of the ball every game and the coaching staff are helping me all the time. They’re all helping me to become a better player.

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here