Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Steven Gerrard and Liverpool.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Not a fan really of Liverpool,but as a player i can't be the only one who would like to see Gerrard pick-up a P/L winners medal.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Not a fan really of Liverpool,but as a player i can't be the only one who would like to see Gerrard pick-up a P/L winners medal.

Couldnt give a toss about a player I have no affiliation with. If you were talking an ex-Brighton plyer I could see your point. But a Liverpool player NOPE.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I too will be happy for Gerrard to win the league. He is one of very few players who has stayed loyal to his club , when he had offers of more money and more potential to win medals. Even when liverpool were finishing around mid table he stayed loyal. You dont really see that nowadays

I hope if Liverpool win the title and Stevie G is on the decks at the after game party nobody tries to change his play list.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I hope if Liverpool win the title and Stevie G is on the decks at the after game party nobody tries to change his play list.

Be careful what you type; he might set his mate Pancake Taylor on you.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
It would be great if he could add a PL medal to his haul of everything else, but whether he does or doesn't, it won't detract from what a brilliant midfielder and leader by example he's been over the last 15 years. One of the top flight's greatest ever, and in the end he remained with one club, his boyhood club, throughout his career.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
You could see how much it means to him at the end of the game when he shed a few tears. It would great if he led the club to the title having been the heartbeat of the team for over a decade

As long as they don't lose to Chelsea in a fortnight the title should be theirs, and I really hope it is. Brendan Rogers has done a magnificent job.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
You could see how much it means to him at the end of the game when he shed a few tears. It would great if he led the club to the title having been the heartbeat of the team for over a decade

As long as they don't lose to Chelsea in a fortnight the title should be theirs, and I really hope it is. Brendan Rogers has done a magnificent job.

Hear hear.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
As an aside I'd like Liverpool to win the title.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here