Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

how many fans at the Charlton game?

coagulantwolf

Jun 21, 2012
I've never fully understood the obsession with the attendance.

However, I reckon whatever they announced, we still probably had the most actual fans in any of the Championship games yesterday.

i've never fully understood the obsession with the attendance.

However, i reckon whatever they announced, we still probably had the most actual fans in any of the championship games yesterday.

the obsession with attendances goes back to years of playing div3 and div 4 and the big thing we could be proud of was the crowds that could turn out at the goldstone for cup games or a promotion push,made you feel proud back in the day!

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I've never fully understood the obsession with the attendance.

However, I reckon whatever they announced, we still probably had the most actual fans in any of the Championship games yesterday.

I believe we had the 3rd highest league attendance in the country yesterday !

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
I reckon the actual attendance was probably the highest of the season. Sitting in UE at kick off the ground looked very full.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Were you not there? I'd got the impression that you were an AVID supporter of the Albion.

I'm sure he was. The purpose of the thread was for someone to ask exactly what u just did I'm afraid!

Also the purpose was to get a reaction from people as the Amex was clearly packed to the rafters and much less seats knocking about than usual. It's just the way the revs gone I'm afraid :(

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
The official attendance was the important figure as that's how many seats were bought and paid for, that was very good yesterday, again

But that's not what this thread is about, is it? :facepalm:

The east lower was very empty considering it's meant to be sold out from season tickets, I'm genuinely impressed that so many people are happy to just not show up on what must be a semi-regular basis, it's great for the club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here