Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC Sport !

paul wickens

Wicko1
Dec 23, 2011
Looking forward to listening to the radio coverage of Liverpool v Manchester City whilst driving down to Cornwall for a family holiday. However, had to suffer Aberdeen v St Johnstone on the BBC ! So, the biggest game of the season ( and by all accounts one of the best) and the 90% of people in the UK who don't live in Scotland are treated to some 2nd rate match that few are interested in.
I know the match was on Talk Sport but the radio reception is terrible (not to mention the commentary and the adverts)
It got to the point where in the BBC studios at Wembley the pundits who we're waiting for the FA cup semi final we're watching the Liverpool v City game on Sky and listening to it on commercial radio!
We deserve better from our national broadcaster.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The result of that no mark Scottish game was also the first item on the Sport when I listened to the BBC radio 2 news just now in the car. WTF

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Talk sport had the rights for the game. There have been a few this season that the BBC haven't got.

It's the same today with BT Sport having the semi final.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
I can't believe we still have am radio, awful reception, embarrassing in 21st century

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here