Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Huddersfield

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I think they will be without Lynch and Clarke next Friday as both were sent off yesterday - may help!?

tomfitz12

CTRL+W to change this
Nov 25, 2012
southwick
seriously considering this. have only decided that today though and therefore what is the cheapest way I can get there? obviously I have missed the book in a advance tickets but Shirley there are some cheap ways???

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Huddersfield are in free fall, been to see them a few times this season. If our boys have done their research just get them to pepper Smithies witha few shots and he'll soon be fumbling then here, there and everywhere.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Have considered this one, but travel is the issue. No cheap trains despite trying out different routes.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Have considered this one, but travel is the issue. No cheap trains despite trying out different routes.

Pair of empty seats leaving H.Heath about 09:00 if anyone's interested. Contribution towards petrol all that's required. PM me if the thought of spending 12 hours being told about how great it was in the 70s doesn't put you off.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Well I'm going and that's it. I don't mean that's all; I mean that's it. So that's it. I'm going.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Pair of empty seats leaving H.Heath about 09:00 if anyone's interested. Contribution towards petrol all that's required. PM me if the thought of spending 12 hours being told about how great it was in the 70s doesn't put you off.

Having said I'm not going now, I shall tell the War Office of your offer, and if given special leave will contact you midweek (if the places haven't gone).

andy1980

Feb 23, 2009
Just seen that Huddersfield have now gone 9 games since their last win (on the 1st March against Barnsley). This really is a game we need and can win, their confidence must be shot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here