Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MoM yesterday

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
In the absence of a ratings thread, who was your MoM?

Since I'm feeling feisty, I'll plump for Lingard - scored one, made one, was always dangerous and covered back.

As an aside, when I wrote "feisty", my g/f, who is lying beside me in bed, said "is that a word? Don't you mean 'frisky'?" "No", replies I, "but now you mention it..." See you in an hour or so.

Still reading what I'm writing, she's now said "don't you mean three minutes?" Oh, the witty repartee.

Duty calls, my fellow Albion fans.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Greer - Thought he was outstanding.

This. Lingard was great but that was probably the best Greer has played all season. That last ditch sprint and then tackle when their guy was through on goal was something to behold :bowdown:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lingard

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Sorry - now seen that there is a ratings thread. Not sure how I missed it before :nono:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
So many players had a good game but none were exceptional or stood out so a difficult choice with a number of contenders like Greer Bruno Andrews Stephens Lingard Lua Lua and the rest didnt let us down or play badly.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Greer. Perhaps people didn't see that it was he that deflected their only decent shot onto the bar.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
I like games when it is hard to choose MOM, but Kaz was bossing it and looked like he was feeding everyone around him. Everyone complimented everyone and played to each others strengths.

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Seems strange to give a defender MOM is such a convincing win but I would go with Greer a couple of brilliant timed tackles and his distribution was better than the last few weeks.

Thought Upson, Greer and Andrews holding worked really well we looked really solid.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Greer, Upson,Lingard,Andrews,Ward, Lua Lua ( it seemed to go quiet after he went off), any of them could have won it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here