Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How Many Points Do We Need From The Last 4 Games?

How many points?

Votes: 3 2.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 4 3.6%

Votes: 4 3.6%

Votes: 27 24.5%

Votes: 31 28.2%

Votes: 41 37.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
To make the play offs I think we need a minimum of 10. What do others think?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
At least one more than Reading and the same as everyone else below us :wink:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Other. I think we'll need 11. I know we can't get 11, but I reckon 75 points is what it'll take. 74, and the highest goal difference will probably do it, but that's very dangerous.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I think we will get 10 more.

We'll draw on Saturday at Huddesfield, and then win the last 3.

Will that be enough? Where's that predictor thing when you need it.......?

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I think we will get 10 more.

We'll draw on Saturday at Huddesfield, and then win the last 3.

Will that be enough? Where's that predictor thing when you need it.......?

*cough*

Friday at Huddersfield

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We're going to get 12, and be in the playoffs, so this is academic.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
8 could be enough

140413 Footie.png

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
I think 4 wins takes us into the play offs on 6 straight wins and makes us the form team in the last 4.

Hopefully Wigan will now fall away after their Wembley defeat?

KLUNK

Mar 30, 2010
East Sussex
10 points.

I think IF it's in our hands with one game left, and it's a dead rubber for Forest, our hunger 'should' see us through. Things may be a bit clearer after next weekend. We face a tricky tie at Huddersfield, who aren't 100% safe just yet. They should be ok with their superior goal difference, but will want at least a point from the game. They won't want to end season on 46pts! Wigan host Reading(who will hopefully drop 2/3 points against Leicester on Monday pm). Bournemouth have a very winnable home game v SW. A point for us away to Huddersfield would keep us above Cherries, even if they win, due to our superior gd. The next day, Ipswich(who worry me the most tbh) go to Watford. That last minute equaliser for Millwall yesterday was a hammer blow to Watford, who surely have to beat Ipswich, to give themselves a sniff with their game in hand. I'm waffling now, but if we can remain 6th this time next week, we have a great chance with home games v Blackpool and Yeovil to follow, to be where we want to be(still 6th, maybe 5th) when we play Forest. I'm thinking we will draw at Huddersfield, and win our last 3 games.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
10 points in my view and achievable

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
12 points , leave nothing to chance....there are a few tasty games left for the three teams below us but we need to take the initiative .....9 or 10 points will give us a chance but if we take 12 points we're in.....:thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
12 points , leave nothing to chance....there are a few tasty games left for the three teams below us but we need to take the initiative .....9 or 10 points will give us a chance but if we take 12 points we're in.....:thumbsup:

12 points will see us 5th IMO. Whatever the points needed I hope we get into a position where we'd be playing Derby in the semis.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
12 points will see us 5th IMO. Whatever the points needed I hope we get into a position where we'd be playing Derby in the semis.

agreed.....avoid QPR , let Wigan and them kick the shyte out of eachother.....we owe Derby for that pointless (in more ways than one) performance up there a few months back.:albion:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
From the Charlton are shitehouse thread.
I was going to answer Edna's tongue in cheek reply over there, but it seems more relevant here:-

We're loose.

Heard yesterday that one of the Albion players got a text from a Leicester City defender on Tuesday evening saying that they'd been on a two & a half day bender following promotion, and that if we didn't beat them it would be ridiculous.

Are we getting amazingly lucky with the way the fixtures are panning out?

Can sometimes work the other way, of course- Yeovil might play with no fear or pressure if they're already relegated, and possibly Blackpool/Forest the same if their seasons are already over.

In the last 40 games combined played by our remaining opposition they have won a massive 4 (four) matches.

Zen Frenzy

Jul 2, 2013
Withdean
I was in the 3 wins and 2 draws camp before yesterday's match but think another 9 points should do the trick now. TBH all of the last matches should be winnable and we need to be ruthlessly clinical in all of them if we're serious about competing in the play-offs let alone the prem. Come on Albion - get in.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here