Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Palace] Palace hypocrisy

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
Palace are trading at the moment off being the only REAL club in the premier league. Loud fans, old ground, proper football, and I saw one of their lot holding an 'against modern football' banner on match of the day. All noble stuff, you would think. But they STILL play music after goals and do that awful first name-last name call-and-response chant. Who are you kidding, Palace? You are NODDY.

Message ends.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Cheerleaders, Ultras, A drum, some stupid Eagle flying about the place and that PATHETIC St Pauli song.
Very Carni, quelle surprise.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Oh here we go...

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
1388230351904.jpg

JOLovegrove

Jan 30, 2012
Seriously? Again? All Palace fan has to say is "play offs" and we can't really reply. Let's just enjoy our day and not worry about them in South London.

Red'n'Blue

Jan 6, 2011
Palace are trading at the moment off being the only REAL club in the premier league. Loud fans, old ground, proper football, and I saw one of their lot holding an 'against modern football' banner on match of the day. All noble stuff, you would think. But they STILL play music after goals and do that awful first name-last name call-and-response chant. Who are you kidding, Palace? You are NODDY.

Message ends.

Have you thought that the person holding the 'against modern football' banner, would probably get rid of the Goal music etc if it was up to him?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Palace have done really well this season against all the odds. Good luck to them.

Albion Rob

Palace have done really well this season against all the odds. Good luck to them.

I agree with you first sentence but not your second. I hope they lose the rest of their games this season and miraculously get relegated from their current position of virtual safety.

Do you think their fans are looking at us and saying: "Well, we beat them in the playoffs and then their manager left in very bad circumstances, it would have been a huge knock to the club. They've got a new guy now but despite a transitional season they're in with a good shout of the playoffs and a shot at promotion again. Good luck to them."

Unlikely, I think.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Message ends.

Against modern football and being the Blueprint for prospering from administration. Palace have demonstrated how much there is wrong with modern football...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I have to say well done Palace but good luck? No way!!

I do believe they need some clackers for their last few home games though.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I have to say well done Palace but good luck? No way!!

I do believe they need some clackers for their last few home games though.

How I feel. You cant help but admire Pulis and the work he's done, with a team of apparent no-hopers. Just wish they'd got OGS or Holloway had stayed.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
A club that has been in existence for 4 years campaigning against modern football ???

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I always think of Palace as the Jordan of football, fake tan, big tits, and very little personality, and what there is, not very pleasant

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
I always think of Palace as the Jordan of football, fake tan, big tits, and very little personality, and what there is, not very pleasant

Excellent, the home of the clackers calling us fake.

You should maybe concentrate on getting into the POs and not bottling it this time.

In due course I'll dig out all the threads saying we'll get battered each week and you lot can't wait to see us humiliated on MoTD. Less points than Derby? We've virtually got that in the last 2 weeks.

The dump I had this morning knows more about football than the average BHA dimwit.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
In fairness to Palace, and by way of adding a bit of perspective, they are likely to finish this season higher up the PL table than we have ever managed! That doesn't alter the fact that the whole club is ghastly.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Excellent, the home of the clackers calling us fake.

You should maybe concentrate on getting into the POs and not bottling it this time.

In due course I'll dig out all the threads saying we'll get battered each week and you lot can't wait to see us humiliated on MoTD. Less points than Derby? We've virtually got that in the last 2 weeks.

The dump I had this morning knows more about football than the average BHA dimwit.

As I say, little personality, and what there is, not very pleasant

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here