Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Haven't seen any mention of Ince's absence from the squad today. As he was named as a sub on Tuesday, I assume he is fully recovered from his dead leg.

Any news? Did he side with PIG over his dispute with Bruno?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Andrews is far better in that position when we're attacking. Rohan's a beast but he looks a little knackered now after so many games this year and, well, his passing isn't his main attribute.

jamie the seagull

Jul 27, 2011
Ince was at the ground early today. So too was Buckley who was in the gym and says he will be ready for next weekend. As Buckley was in early for treatment that may explain why Ince was in early...having treatment

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Ince was at the ground early today. So too was Buckley who was in the gym and says he will be ready for next weekend. As Buckley was in early for treatment that may explain why Ince was in early...having treatment

Yes, apparently, he said that when he picked up his prize. I listened, but can't confirm that this is what he said.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Rohan was the second for Koosh, in an early morning fencing duel with Bruno, who's second was Andrews. Bruno wore the Charlton defenders mask, and stabbed Koosh in the stomach with a Piglets Pies wooden fork. Kemy took the fork and all the left over pies, and ate them to destroy the evidence, while driving at 80 mile an hour in a 20 mile limit. Oscar knows nothing about any of this as he is still looking for the fans, having lost them three weeks ago.My source is impeccable

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here