Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Why do we have TWO blokes run on to the pitch with matching magic sponge bags?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Just wondering like. Is one on work experience or something? Wasn't like that in the days of fat Malc or the old bloke with the knobbly knees.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
One is BUPA ( Helga) and the other is NHS. They run on the pitch like ambulance chasers and check for the correct insurance or E 111. The treatment is then decided upon, wet sponge or numbing spray.

D

Deleted User X18H

Just wondering like. Is one on work experience or something? Wasn't like that in the days of fat Malc or the old bloke with the knobbly knees.

I think one might be the boy Guinness on the work ex.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Why do we have two blokes in the technical area barking out instructions for 90 minutes? Isn't it likely to be confusing?

Maybe one's in Spanish the other in English (Welsh)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why do we have two blokes in the technical area barking out instructions for 90 minutes? Isn't it likely to be confusing?

Maybe one's in Spanish the other in English (Welsh)
The halftime substitute kick about was GB v Spain.
Even though I have no idea what's going on, Spain clearly handed GB their arses on a plate.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
They have matching bags because we'd look a bit tinpot if they had sponge bags in two different styles. TB didn't spend over 150 million to allow such a faux pas spoil the Amex effect. The Albion is now a top club. Hope this helps.

I also hope they were Louis Vuitton.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Physio 1: "ask him what is wrong"
Physio 2: "lo que esta mal?"
Player: "tengo un dolor en la rodilla"
Physio 2: "he says he has a sore knee"

Seems we need two of everyone with all the spanish speaking personnel at the club.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The halftime substitute kick about was GB v Spain.
Even though I have no idea what's going on, Spain clearly handed GB their arses on a plate.

There was doubling up on the backroom staff there also, one bloke to roll the ball to the players and another bloke to roll the ball to the bloke who rolled the ball to the players :lol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
There was doubling up on the backroom staff there also, one bloke to roll the ball to the players and another bloke to roll the ball to the bloke who rolled the ball to the players :lol:
I've been aspiring to a new career.
I was looking at a senior position at my local Sainsbury's.
I think I can do the 'please push your trolley from the walkway' job.

Now perhaps I think I might be selling myself short, and I should be going for the position of:-
'bloke to roll the ball to the bloke who rolled the ball to the players'.

I guess as part of my training I might have to start as
'bloke to roll the ball to the bloke to roll the ball to the bloke who rolled the ball to the players'.

But I think I'm qualified.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
...and why do we not have the Gillingham fatman to bring on the stretcher at every opportunity anymore?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here