Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Charlton ... Worst team we've seen at the Amex this season?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I thought Charlton were the worst team we've seen at the Amex this season, by a country mile in fact. Apart from hitting the bar in the first half and winning a couple of corners, they did very little else.

What do you think?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I have noticed a bit of a pattern here, where the better we play, the worse the opposition team seems to be. Do you think there may be something in it ???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Totally and abjectly poor beyond belief today

Stumpy Tim

I thought Sheff Weds were worse and we struggled to get a point. We played well today.... Very well. That made them look poor. If we play like that against yeovil and blackpool they'll also get stuffed

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
up there with worst fans too,esp for the number they brought,figting their own during game,and on concourse

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
up there with worst fans too,esp for the number they brought,figting their own during game,and on concourse

Had some right little Pompeys with them. Huge Stone Island baseball caps. Might as well get TWUNT tattooed on your head.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Following on from the good ref thread, we thought Charlton were the worst side we had seen all season. One guy in the bar bumped into Charlton fans after the game and they reckon they were saving themselves for Barnsley? on Tuesday?

They never put more than 4 passes together in the second half.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
They had no fight.I have just looked at the Charlton site and Poyet has tweeted an apology for playing so badly.Poyet was bad.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The number 8 was of the worst players I can remember. Terrible display from him.

That moment when he hit a weak shot and it ballooned up off one of our players and hit the bar- if that had gone in, it would have been a travesty on a par with Bournemouth's penalty.

It appeared as though Charlton's fans were cheering ironically when they won a corner in the 89th minute. The BBC said they had two shots all game, neither on target. I feel their pain...

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
They had no fight.I have just looked at the Charlton site and Poyet has tweeted an apology for playing so badly.Poyet was bad.

So he should as cocked up big time for our first goal.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Yes, they were the worst Championship team we've seen here this season. That said, they sold Kermorgent and didn't replace him, so is it any surprise?

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
They were poor. Particularly enjoyed the way they managed to pass the ball all the way back to their keeper from what should have been a promising free kick mid way inside our half with 5 mins left on the clock.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here