Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was that the dullest 3-0 win ever?

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Boring game, obvious we were going to win after the first goal. Charlton were without doubt the worst team I've seen at The Amex this season. Very important ,and well deserved win. but good grief, what a boring game.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
But if they'd scored when they hit the bar it might have all changed. It's a funny old game.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Totally disagree. Today was the most entertained I've been at the AMEX in a long time, we played some good stuff I thought.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
As dull as the post by Mr Boring of Seaford

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Not much competition from the opposition. Did they actually try to get back into it or just play damage limitation?

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Boring game, obvious we were going to win after the first goal. Charlton were without doubt the worst team I've seen at The Amex this season. Very important ,and well deserved win. but good grief, what a boring game.

We could win 10-0 and you wouldn't be happy:smile:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not much competition from the opposition. Did they actually try to get back into it or just play damage limitation?

Damage limitation, all their eggs are in one basket when they play Barnsley which is very high risk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Totally disagree. Today was the most entertained I've been at the AMEX in a long time, we played some good stuff I thought.

Exactly! How can anyone call a convincing Albion win dull FFS!!! Some people are never happy. Maybe fans like that is why the atmosphere dipped for a lot if the 2nd half!!!! I love being in front and watching Albion express themselves freely while 2 goals up - much more than a close game!!!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Blimey, I've read some bizarre moans this season but this one is the gold medal winner.

16 shots, 60% possession and three goals and people can STILL find something to gripe about?

Last edited:

smeg

Feb 11, 2013
BN13

FFS mate, we score three goals and got three points, we also went into a playoff position, bringing JFC on may have changed the game a bit and the second half was definitely not as good as the first but all in a good day.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Blimey, I've seen some bizarre things that have been moaned about this season but this one is the gold medal winner.

16 shots, 60% possession and three goals and people can STILL find something to gripe about?

I heard the veggie pie wasn't up to usual standard today

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Only bad team to come to the Amex and play like a bad team. I'll take that all day long.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

Good fishing trip :fishing:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here