Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More humble than his dad

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
They were really all quite crap, weren't they?

Watching their fans cheer ironically when they won a corner in the 89th minute (was that their first of the game?) said it all for me.

They were awful.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Think the boos and being back at the Amex got to him. His team mates were equally poor though.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The Bundesliga from 1981 also called him up today, asking for its favourite hairstyle back.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Ahhhh bless him. His dad shits in the changin rooms, he's just shit in the field. So I suppose GUS has also shit on the field then ???

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
To unsettle him, I suppose. Seemed a bit much but maybe it worked.

Why single him out when he's done nothing against us though makes no sense, If people want to boo Gus when he comes here then fair enough but booing his son was just pathetic.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
It was nice of him to gift us our first goal. He seems like a decent lad though and has been getting rave reviews so I hope he has a good career.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Why single him out when he's done nothing against us though makes no sense, If people want to boo Gus when he comes here then fair enough but booing his son was just pathetic.
this (although he probably expected it).

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Footy banter, go play neopets

I do wonder why it is acceptable to pass something off as 'banter', as if that makes it alright. It doesn't, it just makes them look like prats.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here