Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Liverpool v Citeh

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Think liverpool v chelsea will decide the destination of the title personally.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
but could be 7 points off Liverpool and 5 off Chelsea come 6pm tomorrow. think Chelsea will win at Anfield personally.

I think the likes of Suarez and Sturridge are just too strong. Chelsea I think will falter away from home, but it will be very close. A 3-way race for the title will be even more exciting for the neutrals amongst us.

Eagle Slayer

Jul 15, 2007
Worthing
Liverpool v Chelsea is sandwiched between Chelsea's two Champions league semi finals so Liverpool will may have an advantage there probably.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
but could be 7 points off Liverpool and 5 off Chelsea come 6pm tomorrow. think Chelsea will win at Anfield personally.

I can see Jose with a plan like he did at City. I would love to see Liverpool win the title this year though. Played some great stuff. Haven't seen Gerrard have such a good season for a long time. Playing deeper really seems to work for him.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I personally want Liverpool to win the title because they're the underdog I think. It's always Chelsea and the Manchester clubs etc. An outsider winning the title would be a nice change.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
An outsider? I haven't forgotten Liverpool winning everything in the 80s. It was just as boring and predictable then.

larus

An outsider? I haven't forgotten Liverpool winning everything in the 80s. It was just as boring and predictable then.
But that was before the days if people throwing huge sums to buy success. They built success, then that attracted the better players. Even now, they're not in the same money bracket as City, Utd or Chelsea.
I hope they win tomorrow and the title too. I wouldn't begrudge Gerrard a premier league medal.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Jimmy Melia is going to be at this match. He's come from the USA with his academy for the week, and they've been watching the first team training.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Apart from the footbal I'm looking forward to a decent rendition of the Kolo Toure - Yaya Toure song from both sets of fans.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
Apart from the footbal I'm looking forward to a decent rendition of the Kolo Toure - Yaya Toure song from both sets of fans.

I don't understand that chant now they play for different teams. And it's even more cringeworthy when other team's fans sing it. :facepalm:

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I hope it's a nail biter, as there is nothing better than watching a match in a pub as a neutral, and seeing both hues of fans going through the mill :lolol:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
what a well taken goal

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here