Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What of ????

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
In the play off final in 1991 we had beaten Notts County, how different would things off turned out? The next season if we could of stayed up,we would off been there for the start off the premier league.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Are you not talking about today's game, V?

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
What if...?

In the play off final in 1991, we had beaten Notts County? How different would things have turned out? The next season, if we could have stayed up, we would have been there for the start of the Premier League.

[this service has been provided free of charge.]

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
What if people used 'have' correctly? The 'ofs' and the 'of nots' would never be the same

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
That day was made worse by the long coach ride home. The driver decided to drop people off starting in Bognor and we finally got home around 10.0pm.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
I was at that game but was quite young at the time. The abiding memory is the man in the row behind me letting me blow his trumpet.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
What if all the " let's walk out again on 82 minutes had stayed till the end to see JFC score a cracker and clap their team off the pitch for once " !!!!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
That's the thing about the word 'if' it's a very small word with a very big meaning.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here