Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

south west concourse - fan collapsed

Uridium

May 30, 2011
I think he was the guy from our minibus. Apparently got his medication wrong and low blood pressure caused him to collapse. Should be ok and discharged tonight.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Something else happened at the end of the match as the north west corner exit was closed so all the North had to exit the North east corner. We walked past three stewards on the way to the station and iam sure I heard one say there was a body in the Stair well

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Yes couldn't leave by the normal NW Corner exit but no idea why. Hope no-one was ill or anything.

Yeah , seemed to be a lot happening by the media and player entrance when we walked past.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Probably the safest place in BN1 to get ill. I hope he recovers quickly.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
the only positive abt falling ill at the amex is that you know that people are very well trained, the best facilities and procedures in place to get to the hosp asap. best wishes to those involved today.

Probably the safest place in BN1 to get ill. I hope he recovers quickly.

Yep. Can't say enough for the medical staff and St John's people.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Something else happened at the end of the match as the north west corner exit was closed so all the North had to exit the North east corner. We walked past three stewards on the way to the station and iam sure I heard one say there was a body in the Stair well

Apparently Charlton kicked off and there were quite a few arrests. They closed the north gate so Charon went straight home and not in the north

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
There was a punch up between there own fans right in front of me in the away end at half time.
Took the police quote a while to react even though they were only a few yards away.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
The steward by our exit in the east left 15 minutes from time and said there'd been incidents outside the ground which meant many stewards leaving early. The Charlton lot left early, even by our standards.

champion7

fast and furious
Feb 12, 2007
Benfield Heights

There was no incident in the stairwell,there was a lot of problems with my stand today and the decision was made to send charlton fans down past the west which means the nw corner stays shut so fans can't hurl abuse at each other.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here