Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're really pumping up the goal diff...

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
... and I think that will be the extra point we'll need to keep us in the play-offs... when the final reckoning cometh

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Shame Lingard didn't score the 1 on 1 today and Ulloa the 1 on 1 Tuesday- a bit greedy but could be important at end of season.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
7th on GD was my nightmare scenario back in August... I don't even like to think about it.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
The more goals the merrier. Need Reading goal difference to drop because it could boil down to goal difference at the end of the season as it's so tight for 6th at the moment.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The more goals the merrier. Need Reading goal difference to drop because it could boil down to goal difference at the end of the season as it's so tight for 6th at the moment.

Well after Burnley lost today, a Leicester win on Monday would all but seal the title for them. Hopefully they smash Reading 4-0 in the process :thumbsup:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Shame we seemed to give up attacking with the substitution of KLL. Play became very narrow and why not give CMS 20 mins on a day like today?

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
... and I think that will be the extra point we'll need to keep us in the play-offs... when the final reckoning cometh

Do you really think so? I thought we could and should have won by a bigger margin than 3-0 today, We had the benefit of an early goal, then scored another just before half-time. We failed to push on in the second half though, and were fortunate to grab the third in added time. As l said on another thread Charlton were the worst team l've seen at the Amex this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here