Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
What the hell happened to Forest

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Much as I would never want to see 'Arry get promoted given QPR are as good as in the play-offs already any favour they can do us today will be gratefully received.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
reid, lansbury and about three strikers were injured since Feb

Bridcutt, Crofts, Orlandi, Buckley, CMS, Hoskins etc and at no stage have we crumbled like them

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Much as I would never want to see 'Arry get promoted given QPR are as good as in the play-offs already any favour they can do us today will be gratefully received.

I think they'll bow to the pressure in the play offs, all eyes on them I would've thought.

larus

We are two points above them, so you could say we have been averagely as shit over the course of the season.
But at no point have we imploded. Before today, their form in the last 10 games was 4 draws and 6 defeats. Assuming they lose today, that's 4 points out of a possible 33.
IMO, considering the end of last season, lack of time for Oscar pre season, and the lack of striking options, we've done well to be where we are. I didn't expect playoffs this season, and if we do make it I will be pleasantly surprised.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here