Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno back!

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patreon
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
According to The Sun, I really hope they are wrong.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I know I'm in the minority here but I thought he was one of our better more creative and committed players during that awful run we have just had. A fully firing Bruno brings more than Calde IMO. Flame away

Calde has done nothing wrong in the last two games but I think Oscar may bring Bruno back in today.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
Bruno's last few games fluctuated between being one of the better players on the field, and the one who simply couldn't win or retain the ball. Not sure interfering with Tuesday's starting eleven is a good idea, whatever your view on Bruno's (in)capability.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
It is a hard one because an on form Bruno can make a difference.This is the only change that wouldn't really bother me.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I know I'm in the minority here but I thought he was one of our better more creative and committed players during that awful run we have just had. A fully firing Bruno brings more than Calde IMO. Flame away

Calde has done nothing wrong in the last two games but I think Oscar may bring Bruno back in today.

I agree

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We might play them both.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He dropped Dunk when he was on a good run so wouldn't surprise me...

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
At the end of the day Oscar picks the team that he thinks will bring us a victory.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways

Sage Icy.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here