Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's a cloudy morning in BN1. Perfect for....

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
....getting a steam train in to town before wandering round this historic and bohemian place thinking "that used to be called the Suite" and "that's where Swap Shop was once".

Then a nice slow walk to The Amex, sticking wood in peoples' cat flaps as you go before leaving on 75 minutes to go home again :moo:

Foul Play Rocks

Feb 23, 2013
It's pretty cloudy here in TN21 too. I'm going to nip out now and using the cover of the mist and fog, stick some wood in a random cat flap. It may turn into a pre match ritual.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
....getting a steam train in to town before wandering round this historic and bohemian place thinking "that used to be called the Suite" and "that's where Swap Shop was once".

Then a nice slow walk to The Amex, sticking wood in peoples' cat flaps as you go before leaving on 75 minutes to go home again :moo:

Very good.

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I've decided that today I'm not going to get to my seat until the 75th minute, just to see what all the fuss is about... if I can fight my way past the hoardes flooding in the other direction.

Brighton to win 3-0 (Ulloa 77, Lua Lua 79, Stephens 83).

geodavies

Jan 8, 2012
Saltdean

Steam train, where from and to where mate...

willow147

Mar 16, 2011
Romney Marsh, Kent
It's pretty cloudy here in TN21 too. I'm going to nip out now and using the cover of the mist and fog, stick some wood in a random cat flap. It may turn into a pre match ritual.

Quite a fog/mist here this morning on the beach in TN28 although the sun is starting to burn that off. Sky's looking clear. Looking forward to a nice leisurely drive to Lewes later followed by a happy drive home. Sadly there will be no cat flaps involved.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

Is HB&B on annual leave?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nice bit of Timmy bashing going on here, still the great man will just love it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here