Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

BBC Four - Amy Winehouse - Now

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Heads up for any fans or even for those who thought she was shit. You may change your minds if you watch the concert she did in a church in Dingle Ireland. From memory this was a very good performance, have a watch :thumbsup:

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Was lucky enough to see her at the C2 during the Frank tour. Sadly, she's one of those artists I can't now listen to following her death. Such a sad downward spiral. Other artists, Elliott Smith, Kurt Cobain, Mark Linkous, others... I can still listen to but Amy's downward slide such a sad one. Saw her again at Glastonbury, what a car crash. Massive shame, for her mostly of course.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Heads up for any fans or even for those who thought she was shit. You may change your minds if you watch the concert she did in a church in Dingle Ireland. From memory this was a very good performance, have a watch :thumbsup:

Yep I've seen this before, quite moving really. Her death made her great songs even more powerful, a true legend that girl.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Very talented song writer/singer, but needy and unable to cope with the everyday stuff that we all have to deal with.
If she had managed to get through the turmoil I think she would have been an enduring talent, but sadly not to be.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Very talented song writer/singer, but needy and unable to cope with the everyday stuff that we all have to deal with.
If she had managed to get through the turmoil I think she would have been an enduring talent, but sadly not to be.

whats your coping strategy for global celebrity Mike?

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach

Oooooooooooooozing compassion from every pore.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
reminds me of the drummer joke.

please say you are a drummer mike!!

Mike and Sax.jpg

Sorry to disappoint.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here