Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gypsies on Benefits and proud , Channel 5 , 21.00 tonight

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Had a BIG group of 'travellers' turn up on our industrial estate this week. Doesn't go down to well as when this happens they usually vandalise, steal and defacate all over the place.

We expected the usual seven days for the council to get them out, but due to numerous mentions of previous aggression, theft and vandalism the Police invoked the powers that forced the buggers to move on ASAP!

Marvellous scenes as they left by lunchtime!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Quite possibly a small proportion of gypsies are on benefits and proud of it, as with the rest of society.

Pay someone enough and they will be willing to make a fool of themselves.

Gutter TV.

(I'll watch it though)

GM98

Sep 6, 2008
Shoreham
Have I missed something, a gypsy comes to Uk who has a house and family in Romania, then claims benefits for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can this be right???????

I have had the misfortune to live alongside a public park which has been accssed by our travelling bretheren for many years.

It is not a good time.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Have I missed something, a gypsy comes to Uk who has a house and family in Romania, then claims benefits for them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can this be right???????

I believe it is a reciprocal agreement , if you went to Bucharest and left your family behind to pay the mortgage you're entitled to claim benefits in Romania.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
I wonder what the benefit rate is in Romania.

Watched the Panorama programme last night, about the benefit cap, and maybe they did pick 'special' cases but asylum seekers who the UK take in seem to then have loads of kids and then kick off because they want to live in London rather then the cheaper Luton, Birmingham or High Wycombe!. Nobody said they had to have 7/8 or 9 kids yet they expect taxpayers to pay.

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
Blocking air ambulance spaces in East Brighton Park right now.
Not Romas,but of the same ilk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here