Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moving Stands on the day - anyone done this?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
What up bitches.

I have a NS ticket for tomorrow. However I've now purloined a WSU ticket for a mate who rarely attends, so would like to swap my ticket for a WSU one so we can enjoy some concourse action together.

Is it possible to swap stands on the day? Will the on-site ticket people sort this? Is there a charge?

I submit myself to the wisdom of NSC.

Cheers,
MBH

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Loudspeaker-1.jpg

You're welcome

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
The fact you started with 'what up birches' makes this one of my favourite threads of the year

Regarding changing ticket I have no idea though!

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
What up bitches.

I have a NS ticket for tomorrow. However I've now purloined a WSU ticket for a mate who rarely attends, so would like to swap my ticket for a WSU one so we can enjoy some concourse action together.

Is it possible to swap stands on the day? Will the on-site ticket people sort this? Is there a charge?

I submit myself to the wisdom of NSC.

Cheers,
MBH

Yes and no. I successfully swapped my two north stand tickets for the south stand so I could take one of the kids along no problem at all. A few games later I rang the ticket office to request the same thing to take the other kid and they said they don't do it (of course I explained that they did do it the time before but was denied)

Might be a bit late in the day now though?

Sompting_Seagull

Jun 8, 2011
North Stand
It was fairly simple to move my two esl ST and buy another two wsl tickets so I can take two kids on Sat I.e. 4 seats, though that was two days ago via ticket office, good luck.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I know two people who usually sit in the NW corner who wandered over to the SW corner to watch the second half of a match a couple of months ago. It's very easy although harder if it's a sell out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here