Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cardiff Accuse Palace of Spying

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
With the Cardiff squad as it is.. would it have made any difference ?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
"However he later clarified that he was referring to "leaks" about matters other than team selection."
What is it about Palarse and away dressing rooms ? :lol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Pathetic from Cardiff, to be honest, or, probably, from Tan.

It pains me to defend Palace, but as if it would have made a blind bit of difference whether Cardiff fielded Crap XI 1 or Crap XI 2.

They are hopeless and would have gifted Palace the points regardless.

dragonred

Aug 8, 2011
Hove
You know Cardiff are down when they raise this kind of stuff to deflect from a hammering at home in a game they clearly banked as a winner - just makes them look a small club which despite 1 season up with the big boys, they most definitely are. The Cardiff fans I know from my time living there seem to all now be suffering from the "premiership syndrome" of suddenly taking themselves way too seriously and thinking that's their natural and rightful level and those below them are less worthy which history says it definitely is not.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I am sure that it would not be a certain loanee player with initials W Z .......Could it ?

Certainly not what the words in capitals in my OP were alluding to. Oh no. Oh no, no, no. Perish the thought.

Cardiff fans were rather annoyed with him after the game on twitter as he apparently ignored them and went straight over to the Palace fans.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Certainly not what the words in capitals in my OP were alluding to. Oh no. Oh no, no, no. Perish the thought.

Cardiff fans were rather annoyed with him after the game on twitter as he apparently ignored them and went straight over to the Palace fans.

He got booed off by large sections of Cardiff fans who perceive him (from performances so far) to be lazy, uncaring & incapable of putting a decent cross in (who knew??).

They sang at him to do the Ayatollah, he ignored it, Palace sang at him to "give us a wave": he gave them a wave.

In danger of pissing his career down the drain if he doesn't sort himself out. Which would be a shame...

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
To me this is more about Iain Moody than Zaha

Something clearly happened at Cardiff to make Tan sack him and put the kid in charge of player recruitment. The way he was treated I wouldn't be surprised if he was still gettinginformation from people at the club and passing it on. However at the same time it is just as likely to be part of a personal vendetta that Tan has against him

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
He got booed off by large sections of Cardiff fans who perceive him (from performances so far) to be lazy, uncaring & incapable of putting a decent cross in (who knew??).

They sang at him to do the Ayatollah, he ignored it, Palace sang at him to "give us a wave": he gave them a wave.

In danger of pissing his career down the drain if he doesn't sort himself out. Which would be a shame...

Hey, more motherly sense from you Edna..:kiss::kiss:

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I've told this story before, but I was at the P*rtsm**th press conference before their FA Cup tie at Southampton a couple of seasons ago, and the written press were - as usual - being kept hanging around while Avram Grunt droned on and on to the local TV and radio. Through the open door of his office, what should I see but a whiteboard with the team to play Saints written up on it? Quite an unusual team too, with Mullins at right back.

Of course, respecting the bond of trust that must exist between members of the media and clubs they regularly cover, I did what you will all agree was the right thing.

I immediately texted the team to Saints assistant manager Dean Wilkins.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I've told this story before, but I was at the P*rtsm**th press conference before their FA Cup tie at Southampton a couple of seasons ago, and the written press were - as usual - being kept hanging around while Avram Grunt droned on and on to the local TV and radio. Through the open door of his office, what should I see but a whiteboard with the team to play Saints written up on it? Quite an unusual team too, with Mullins at right back.

Of course, respecting the bond of trust that must exist between members of the media and clubs they regularly cover, I did what you will all agree was the right thing.

Good man

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

:clap2: :clap2:

#twats

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here