Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you had 5 minutes in the dressing room with the team before the game tomorrow..........

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
What would you say to them?

I would remind them of the fact that there will be 28,000 (ish) people out there, who work hard to earn the money to buy their tickets.

They deserve a performance of skill and flair, underpinned by effort, passion and commitment.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
I'd probably try and take a selfie

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I'd urge them to forget about the transfer of Ashley Barnes and that they should believe in themselves and understand that they can still do it without him.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Vicente is not coming back so do your best without him

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
I'd probably try and take a selfie

This.

But once said selfie is taken, i'd remind them that they are a few wins from the play-offs, whereby literally ANYTHING could happen, and they could all end up being Premier League players come late May.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
You've got to hold and give, but do it at the right time
You can be slow or fast, but you must get to the line
They'll always hit you and hurt you, defend and attack
There's only one way to beat them, get round the back

Catch me if you can 'cause I'm the Brighton man
And what you're looking at is the master plan
We ain't no hooligans, this ain't a football song
One seagull on my chest, I know we can't go wrong

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Only five words are necessary - "ATTACK,ATTACK. ATTACK,ATTACK,ATTACK"

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You've got to hold and give, but do it at the right time
You can be slow or fast, but you must get to the line
They'll always hit you and hurt you, defend and attack
There's only one way to beat them, get round the back

Catch me if you can 'cause I'm the Brighton man
And what you're looking at is the master plan
We ain't no hooligans, this ain't a football song
One seagull on my chest, I know we can't go wrong

Very Atilaesque :clap:

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Koosh - "Keep up the shot stopping - try to pass it to one of our players"
Bruno - "Yes, I know your suspension is over, but you're on the bench today"
Calde - "More of the same, please"
Greer - "Yes, I know you're captain, but you're on the bench today, despite having had a good game on Tuesday"
Upson -" Keep it up please. By the way, you're Captain"
Dunk - "You're playing, lad. Keep it tight, and get up there for corners and see if you can put one away"
Ward - "Brilliant game on Tuesday - keep it up"
Andrews - "Play like you did on Tuesday, not like you have for most of the other games you've played"
Stephens & Lingard - "You've got better and better and now obviously fit into the team. Keep it up"
March - "Keep driving forward. Practice using your left foot please, but not in the game just yet"
Lua Lua - "Blimey, you can last 90 minutes. Who knew? Can you do it twice in a week? Go on, just for me."
Ulloa - "Great that you found the net twice on Tuesday. Can you do that again today please?"

All - "RAWWWRRRR"

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I would do my version of Olivier's Crispians Day speech from Henry V. Rousing as hell.

At the same time, in the company of the entire squad, I suspect I may be the one 'holding my manhood cheap'.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
I would say: "Hello,
I am here to offer you a chance to run a fansite for your team. this is where you will be able to run your own website and use some really cool features. you will be able to use programmes such as live help! and make your own surveys. you are getting so much for next to nothing. To take a look at what we have to offer then please visit xxxxxxxx.com and be blown away. We are currently sorting out compertitions for all of our website holders and you could win tickets to see an england game or even a Brighton home or away game. There will be prizes for the best fansites and monthly compertitions all coming soon!!!! so dont miss out on this opportunity to show off your skills!

so visit xxxxxxxxxxx to get started today.

i would like to wish you all the best of luck for the rest of the season and i hope to see you moving up the league tables under experienced manager Gus Poyett.

Thanks for your time.

Jamie"

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
Much of the above about attacking and going at them with a high tempo, but also not to panic if we don't score early, just keep up a high tempo and it will come, whether it be a forced mistake out of them or from our own brilliance - just keep pressing and believing.

countryman

Jun 28, 2011
Get a shirt signed. Get a picture with them. Tell them that we've all paid to see exciting attacking football so please can we see it. Shake Calderon's hand.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
"Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get it and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing fingers saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that!
I'm always gonna love you no matter what. NOW GO AND WIN 1-0!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucrjFirXW_s

[yt]ucrjFirXW_s[/yt]

Last edited:

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I'd make them re-enact that scene from Mighty Ducks 2. Get each of them to stand up and say their name and where their from.

Then instead of quacking I'd make everyone go "AAAAR ARR ARRR ARRR ARRRRRR ARRR ARRRR!!!!!" like a seagull.

Edit: This one!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here