Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Does a "highlights" game mean we get to see more than 45 seconds of action on the FLS ?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Does a "highlights" game mean we get to see more than 45 seconds of action on the FLS ?

Depends what the game's like, but yes. Commentary and all.

Manish Bhasin presents highlights and all the goals from today's fixtures in the Championship, League One and League Two, including Queens Park Rangers v Nottingham Forest at Loftus Road. Both clubs will feel they have underachieved so far this season, with QPR adrift of the top two and automatic promotion, and Forest suffering a blip in form that has left their chances of making the play-offs in doubt. Plus, Burnley v Middlesbrough and Brighton & Hove Albion v Charlton Athletic

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Is that the criteria then? Didn't know that!

Generally if it's a featured show on the Football League Show, or if its being show abroad (usually linked to it being a featured game on FLS), or if its being shown on a gambling website- there will be streams available.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Depends what the game's like, but yes. Commentary and all.

Manish Bhasin presents highlights and all the goals from today's fixtures in the Championship, League One and League Two, including Queens Park Rangers v Nottingham Forest at Loftus Road. Both clubs will feel they have underachieved so far this season, with QPR adrift of the top two and automatic promotion, and Forest suffering a blip in form that has left their chances of making the play-offs in doubt. Plus, Burnley v Middlesbrough and Brighton & Hove Albion v Charlton Athletic

I've read that five times now and it is clearly bollocks - Leeds haven't been mentioned ONCE. ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here