Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE team NEWS for tomorrow & NEW manager NEWS*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Every morning I WALK up George Street to the CLIFTONVILLE I think back to 1955 when I was FRESHLY demobbed from the SAS and arrived back in Hove, seeing a MASSIVE crowd in George Street I JOINED them and HAD my first ever WETHERSPOONS Full ENGLISH breakfast (LARGE) for 1/6d and I've been HOOKED ever since.

Now I am GETTING on in years I want to PASS onto the YOUNGSTERS the pleasure of HAVING a Full ENGLISH too and I've come up with a GRATE idea. Any parents who haven't the TIME to get to the CLIFTONVILLE with their KIDS send me a PM and drop them off and I will TREAT them to their FIRST ever TRADITIONAL Full English BREAKFAST and I will EVEN give them an EXTRA sausage. Before any SAD individuals say this is ILLEGAL or I am some sort of WEIRDO I have checked with my friend Chief Inspector CONDOM of Hove POLICE and he will VOUCH for my GOOD name and UNBLEMISHED reputation.

Anyway I was up early DOORS today and was sat reading my Daily MALE waiting for the CHEF to get my breakfast SPOT on when I NOTICED 2 strangers across the pub SITTING in a corner. One was a LARGE man and the other was TINY apart from a HUGE nose, he was so SMALL he was sat on TWO cushions so he could REACH the table. When the BARMAID brought their breakfasts to them he SAID loudly I hope you remembered NO bacon or PORK sausage then I REALISED who it was. It was Tony BLOOM and MALKY Mackay and they were in ANIMATED conversation.

This LOOKED sensational and I had to get CLOSER for a listen so using my SAS training I SLITHERED across the floor like a GIANT python and ended UP under their table. They were whispering but I heard MALKY say '5 year contract' and Bloom KEPT on saying 'FFP' and then Bloom said 'SEE you tomorrow'. So I think it is FARE to say Malky WILL be manager TOMORROW.

With that I SLITHERED back to my table where my FULL English was WAITING with 2 EXTRA sausages today as ESPIONAGE is tiring WORK and I DEMOLISHED it in RECORD time and LICKED the plate clean and I was just on the way OUT of the CLIFTONVILLE when I realised my SAUCE hadn't turned up.

What has happened to HIM ? Has BARBER silenced him ? Has BERK knobbled him ? Have they TORTURED him to REVEAL my name ? Is there a CONTRACT out on my ARS. I didn't TAKE any chances and SPRINTED down GEORGE Street narrowly missing CRASHING into the thronging MASSES before LAUNCHING myself onto a Number 6 BUS home.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Back on form after a lengthy lull

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Anyway I was up early DOORS today and was sat reading my Daily MALE waiting for the CHEF to get my breakfast SPOT on when I NOTICED 2 strangers across the pub SITTING in a corner. One was a LARGE man and the other was TINY apart from a HUGE nose, he was so SMALL he was sat on TWO cushions so he could REACH the table.

That wasn't BLOOM you HALFWIT, it was GUPPY with a SAUSAGE on his NOSE.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
One was a LARGE man and the other was TINY apart from a HUGE nose, he was so SMALL he was sat on TWO cushions so he could REACH the table.

:clap:

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Two men on a saucy date, what's the big deal?

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Quite entertaining but some of this is fabrication isn't it ? Malky MacKay is choosing between Arsenal and Tottenham for next season - which anyway allows us to adopt the much trumpeted Sherwood-Barber dream team for our renewed ATTACK on the Premier League, a league for which we are already "ready".

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Every morning I WALK up George Street to the CLIFTONVILLE I think back to 1955 when I was FRESHLY demobbed from the SAS and arrived back in Hove, seeing a MASSIVE crowd in George Street I JOINED them and HAD my first ever WETHERSPOONS Full ENGLISH breakfast (LARGE) for 1/6d and I've been HOOKED ever since.

Seeing as the WITHERSPOONS Chain was invented in the 1980's I'm not sure I believe a WORD of this...... ???

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing

Seeing as the WITHERSPOONS Chain was invented in the 1980's I'm not sure I believe a WORD of this...... ???

You do realise that 1955 is 5 minutes to eight?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Not true, I once had a Milk Stout at the Whetherspoons on Hellingly Railway Station in 1954. ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here