Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Child friendly pub in Hove

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
For Portland Road, The Stoneham, The Westbourne and The Noble House are all good bets for decent lunch, and child friendly.

The Noble House does has a small climbing frame in it's outdoor area.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
The George Payne knocks The Stoneham and Noble House into a Tin Hat. Good food and Beer and not too many Brearded blokes or tattooed birds with their kids with wanky names.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
The George Payne knocks The Stoneham and Noble House into a Tin Hat. Good food and Beer and not too many Brearded blokes or tattooed birds with their kids with wanky names.

Really? Only been in once admittedly (lunchtime) but it was full of toddlers and there was a sign up advertising their port and stilton nights.

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
Really? Only been in once admittedly (lunchtime) but it was full of toddlers and there was a sign up advertising their port and stilton nights.

You're right GB, It's pretty much like all of the others really. We as a family usually use it early on a Friday or Saturday lunch time. What I like about it is it still feels like a local with a good mix of clientele.

dragonred

Aug 8, 2011
Hove
The Connaught is child (and dog) friendly any time - pretty sure can't safely say the same for the Seafield or the Albion!

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Amazed at the number of recommendations here for The Stoneham. It's one of those Pizza Pubs where the ingredients are all brought in pre sliced and diced. Bases taste of plastic. If its not too late...avoid!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Amazed at the number of recommendations here for The Stoneham. It's one of those Pizza Pubs where the ingredients are all brought in pre sliced and diced. Bases taste of plastic. If its not too late...avoid!

Sadly this is EXACTLY how my kids like their pizza. I wouldn't go in there with a group of mates.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Sadly this is EXACTLY how my kids like their pizza. I wouldn't go in there with a group of mates.

The one time I did have a pizza there it was one of their so call specials and all the bits of topping had been freeze dried.
Clearly ok for the kids and I guess with the outside area they have somewhere to get rid of their energy.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I went to Slug & lettuce. 2x appletize, 1x chicken fillet burger (with fries ) some chicken skewer thing with humous and a couple of wraps, oh and a cheeky bottle of Shiraz £35 !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here