Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kick off time on Saturday is 3:07

The-Libertine

May 2, 2006
Not seen this anywhere on the Board*

All fixtures between April 11-14 in England's top 8 divisions will kick off 7 minutes late as a tribute to the victims of Hillsborough. So it's a 3.07 start on Saturday!!

* sorry - just found a thread from back in March when this was first announced. Thought I'd leave this just as a reminder.

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's been covered quite a bit. Bad fan. :smile:

Not seen this anywhere on the Board*

All fixtures between April 11-14 in England's top 8 divisions will kick off 7 minutes late as a tribute to the victims of Hillsborough. So it's a 3.07 start on Saturday!!

* sorry - just found a thread from back in March when this was first announced. Thought I'd leave this just as a reminder.

bollards! need to be home for 6pm,could be the difference between going and not going:down:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
bollards! need to be home for 6pm,could be the difference between going and not going:down:

Leave seven minutes early then, and incur the wrath of the rest of the capacity crowd who will be glued to their seats until the final whistle.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

gsni.jpg

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

You say "bollards!" like you've just discovered this surprising fact.

And yet you made exactly the same point on another thread on this subject a day or so ago. It's almost like you want people to see your leaving early plan, like...oh, I don't know...you're fishing or something.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Don't you have anything better to do ?

What is your point ? Does it matter that this or other post have previously been covered ? Get a life.

I don't have anything else to do. I've been off work for 15 months. If you think that my posts should be taken seriously then you are a little gullible. Can I have your life?

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
You say "bollards!" like you've just discovered this surprising fact.

And yet you made exactly the same point on another thread on this subject a day or so ago. It's almost like you want people to see your leaving early plan, like...oh, I don't know...you're fishing or something.

So, so dull isn't it. He also said the other day that he wouldn't be going to the game if we beat Leicester (or words to that effect).

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports