Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Lot of rich people in 'ove.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
How long before the car park becomes a posh dogging venue ???

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Try Aldi in Portslade on a Saturday morning.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
It's going to need some thinking about. Took a while to get on to the roundabout when you were one of only five Co-op customers using the exit.

Totally this. Its been a nightmare on Nevill Road since they changed the lanes at the traffic lights heading south. I'm pretty sure whoever decided to put a left hand only lane in at those lights does not drive themselves.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Totally this. Its been a nightmare on Nevill Road since they changed the lanes at the traffic lights heading south. I'm pretty sure whoever decided to put a left hand only lane in at those lights does not drive themselves.

I don't think anyone on the council has a clue about reorganising our highways. All the junctions with cycle lanes are cut to a sharp 90 degrees, rather than rounded, making it almost impossible to turn left without going over the pavement or hitting a car coming from the left. Where there are no cycle lanes it almost seems that they have reorganised the lanes to make travelling by car as awkward as possible.
And on the parking charges front, I went over to Eastbourne last week. A parking pitch on. The seafront, with no hint of rubbish, in a prime location was 20p, yes 20p, for 2 hours, and only £1.20 for 4 hours. No wonder people will stop coming to Brighton.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here