Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Falmer Cup 7-a-side 6th July - East Stand Team *Players Needed*

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Info on the tournament here http://www.wearetheswc.com/#!falmercup/cu26

I have been speaking to the organisers of the Falmer Cup, and I have been asked If I can get some players from NSC for an "East Stand Team" (you don't have to sit in the east stand to play for the team) for a 7-a-side Football tournament.

If you are interested, join the chat over on Amex South West Corner's Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/groups/amexswc/ (first post you come to) if you want to ask the Organisers any questions (I'm probably not the person to ask) and to show your interest. I'll speak to them later on with my success here on finding players for the team.

All the proceeds made will go to REMF

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
:bounce:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
:bounce::bounce:

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
what about if i might be interest but dont use facebook

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Since we've been told to "bugger off" off Facebook :) , I suppose it's best I recruit players here, so If you are interested, say here and I'll put you down. Maybe we could think about a name change since a "North stand chat" type name is probably more suitable.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I should probably clarify, since I am recruiting for the "NSC" team, If you let me know that you are interested, I can put you down, and then once we have a squad, I will go to the organisers and say that we have put a team together.

Last edited:

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
what about if i might be interest but dont use facebook

Would you consider joining the NSC team, we have 2 members as of now, can I put you down?

(Can a mod change the title to show a NSC team, instead of the east stand, which is probably less suitable now + are we allowed to use NSC as our name, or do we need Bozza's permission)?

BHAFC_SWC

honorary pierced weirdo
Feb 26, 2013
West Sussex
Due to overwhelming demand we've extended entry to 12 teams instead of 8.

We have more than enough teams already so we are going to close entries now (the NSC team has definitely got a place reserved). We'll be contacting the other successful teams soon (once we've picked the names out of the SWC hat!)

Thanks for the support

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
I'd be keen if anyone still needs a player?

We (North Stand Chat's team) have spaces available, should I put you down on the list?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Since we've been told to "bugger off" off Facebook :) , I suppose it's best I recruit players here, so If you are interested, say here and I'll put you down. Maybe we could think about a name change since a "North stand chat" type name is probably more suitable.

Binfest Albion

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here