Nigel Evans found not guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness

From the report:

Another complainant said he was sexually assaulted by Evans while sleeping on the sofa at the MP's Lancashire home in July 2009.

Evans admitted he had made a pass and apologised to the young man after he was hauled into the Conservative whips' office, the court heard, but denied he had put his hand in the complainant's boxer shorts.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
Assuming you're not one of the accusers, what part of the evidence that you listened to makes you think the not guilty verdict is shocking?

He's been trying it on with young men 33 years younger than himself! He seems a like a dirty old perv, like a few others in Parliament. I bet Max Clifford and Rolf Harris are pleased with this verdict.

What makes you so sure he's not guilty?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
He's been trying it on with young men 33 years younger than himself! He seems a like a dirty old perv, like a few others in Parliament. I bet Max Clifford and Rolf Harris are pleased with this verdict.
Would those 'young men' happen to be 23 year old, men?

If seeming like a dirty old perv were a crime, and you were judge and jury, then maybe a not guilty verdict would be shocking.

Do assume the judge always get's it right?

It was a Jury, this isn't South Africa.

And are you saying he's guilty because he's gay?

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
It was a Jury, this isn't South Africa.

And are you saying he's guilty because he's gay?

Who said that?
He targets young men (33 years younger) asleep or pissed off their heads .Evans has a very respectable position in politics don't forget. Does this sound like an innocent man to you?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
He targets young men (33 years younger) asleep or pissed off their heads .Evans has a very respectable position in politics don't forget. Does this sound like an innocent man to you?
Sounds like a perv. Doesn't tell me much about his guilt or innocence though.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Who said that?

Maybe you should change your username to The Talking Boll***s?

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton

What makes you so sure he's not guilty?

You do realise the age of consent is now 16 don't you? Therefore the age does not come into it as the men were 23+ years old. Beyond that a jury believed him and that is good enough for me!!!

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
You do realise the age of consent is now 16 don't you? Therefore the age does not come into it as the men were 23+ years old. Beyond that a jury believed him and that is good enough for me!!!

Are you still convinced?

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Are you still convinced?

I'm convinced that British justice has gone through a very thorough and due process and reached a verdict based on the justice system which underpins our society. I'm also convinced that you read the Daily Mail.

The Truth

Banned
Sep 11, 2008
None of your buisness
I'm convinced that British justice has gone through a very thorough and due process and reached a verdict based on the justice system which underpins our society. I'm also convinced that you read the Daily Mail.

Okay, so you're convinced by the justice and honesty within Parliament in relation to sexual abuse allegations?

So what paper do you read then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here