casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Their run in is horrendous!

Leeds v Blackpool
Blackpool v Burnley
Brighton v Blackpool
Wigan v Blackpool
Blackpool v Charlton

What with natives very restless and wanting the board sacked and Ferguson not having a Scooby what he is doing, I can see them going down.

That last game against Charlton could be tasty!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Yes me too. Managerless and dropping like a stone. Millwall seem to have got their game together a bit, and could well catch them.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I'm not sure a team that has won only 2 of its last 25 matches and sits only 3 points above the relegation zone can be considered a "dark horse" to go down.

Alright Mr Fussy Pants! :moo:

Yes agree about peaking too early, but will it be enough to stay up?

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Leeds can't buy a win at the moment (mainly because they're skint but also because they're on some shocking form) and you just know they'll beat us. That's 6 points. Probably knick it against Charlton on the last day too to stay up.

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
I said months ago I thought that Blackpool would go down. Fair play for them giving a young manager (albeit a player-manager) a chance, but given the situation they were in they needed stability in the form of an experienced manager.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Leeds can't buy a win at the moment (mainly because they're skint but also because they're on some shocking form) and you just know they'll beat us. That's 6 points. Probably knick it against Charlton on the last day too to stay up.

Are we playing them 3 times this season then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here