Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Unchanged.

Tomasz Kuszczak

Calderon~Gordon Greer (C)~Matthew Upson~Stephen Ward

Stephens~Keith Andrews

March~Lingard~Lualua

Ulloa

Absolutely. Hopefully Buckley will be on the bench or perhaps Hoskins as well.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
Could be an enforced change with Calderon taking Ward's place and Bruno back in. IF Ward can't shake off the ankle injury.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Surely after Tuesday night Oscar won't change things? If he has to tinker though, l'd replace Andrews for Ince. On the bench?, l'd go for Ankergren or Brezovan (no difference between the two, both equally clueless), Bruno, Dunk, Ince or Andrews, Lopez, CMS, and Hoskins.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
It hangs on the injury situation. With a bit of luck Ince has recovered, CMS seems to be continuing his easing back process, but what of Hoskins, Buckley and Orlandi? Also Ward could well be out, which leaves a selection dilemma.If so, I'd probably go for Calde at left back and Bruno at right back, with Chicksen on the bench; if not, I'd have Bruno at right back, with Calde on the bench -- not a popular decision, I'm aware.
Also KLL doesn't tend to start two games in such quick succession, so I'd go for:

Top Kat
Bruno* Greer Upson Ward*
Ince Stephens Lopez
March Ulloa Lingard

Subs: Brez/Casp (see Cowfold Seagull's explanation), Calde/Chicksen, Dunk, Andrews, KLL, CMS and one of Orlandi/Buckley/Hoskins/Rodriguez/JFC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here